Leveraging data to make real time decision making… and increase profitability!
As you know, it is imperative that companies are able to quickly re-align supply, inventory and demand plans to respond to market changes and unexpected disruptions.
- Are you struggling with disparate processes and procedures?
- Is your current supply chain planning and decision-making disconnected?
- Are you planning using old out of date technology or juggling multiple Excel® spreadsheets?
- Is your company equipped with the right technology to drive truly informed decisions that positively impact the bottom line?
Anaplan and Tridant are driving a new age of connected planning by helping you integrate data, people and plans across every part of your business.
Can your business afford to not benefit from real time data driven decision making?
If this is of interest to you, then please join us for a free sit down plated breakfast briefing this February at Park Hyatt Melbourne (27th) and Radisson Blu Sydney (28th) where you will learn how to boost profits and reduce the cost and risks of holding inventory by eliminating manual, spreadsheet-driven processes.
You will hear from guest speakers who are experts in this field including:
- James Wakefield - Director of Next Gen Solutions, Tridant
- Peter Symons - Business Development Executive, Tridant &
- David Dockrill - Solutions Consultant, Anaplan.
If Supply Chain is integral to your business you cannot afford to miss this session!
Spaces are strictly limited so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today for this FREE plated breakfast briefing.
To see the platform in action in the meantime, please take a look at one of Anaplan’s most recent Supply Chain case studies in the video below.
We look forward to seeing you there!