Tridant and OneCloud’s joint partnership will provide customers with a superior solution to connect and automate a wide array of both on-premise and cloud systems.
OneCloud is a game changing platform that offers almost endless possibilities to connect and automate your performance management and enterprise applications. Its features are specifically designed to support complex business functions and processes with out-of-the-box solutions for a range of applications including Anaplan, Salesforce, Workday, relational technologies and more. The OneCloud plugin architecture enables the platform to be scalable and adaptable while the intuitive and secure interface makes it remarkably simple for business users to build and run their own automated processes on demand.
- Out-of-the-box functionality. No custom code required to build and maintain.
- Wraps seamlessly around on-premise and cloud based applications.
- Intuitive interface for self-service automation designed for business users.
- Business users can build, manage, run and view their own processes.
- No involvement from IT required.
- Web and mobile interfaces provide the same experience in the office and on the go.
- Application Lifecycle Management provides systematic control of your environments.
- See who, what, where, when and how with advanced run & monitor audit history.
- Granular security enables end-user self-service automation while administrators maintain control of the overall system.
- Tight integration between many enterprise-grade platforms including Anaplan, Workday, Salesforce,
- Hyperion, relational technologies and VTS.
- Orchestration control for enterprise-grade integration platforms including Informatica, Boomi and Mulesoft.
- Advanced SSL-based communication ensures secure orchestration across all enterprise applications.
- Streamlined implementation (average of 1-2 weeks).