With organisations collecting vast amounts of data on a daily basis, there is a significant opportunity to better leverage this data to support current and future business imperatives and priorities.
Whether used to support initiatives, transform systems and processes, or enable capabilities to be more competitive, leveraging Data can help organisations achieve a real and sustainable competitive advantage.
Tridant has an established and rapidly growing practice, focused on assisting organisations to gain even greater value from their data assets, by helping our clients build a Data and Analytics Agenda using the right methods for success.
The Data and Analytics Agenda is a comprehensive, enterprise-wide executable plan to achieve short, medium and long term strategic step-change driven by a company’s business priorities.
We bring industry experience, current trends, and business imperatives to help re-validate business priorities. We then identify gaps with regards to IT capabilities being able to deliver trusted information to support Business Priorities and Imperatives.
The key deliverable is a vendor agnostic executable Data and Analytics Roadmap, providing a phased execution plan to transform or enhance your organisation’s use of Data and Analytics.
An effective Data and Analytics Agenda helps achieve a number of key outcomes including;
- Identifying data and content that are vital to the organisation
- Identifying how, when and where information should be made available
- Determining appropriate Data Management processes and governance practices
- Identifying and prioritising the Data and Analytics projects that will deliver the most return
- Aligning the use of Data and Analytics to match the organisation’s business strategy and priorities
- Creating and deploying a Data and Analytics infrastructure that meets both immediate and future needs
A Data and Analytics Agenda will protect & leverage investments already made within an organisation.
A Data and Analytics Agenda Engagement Delivers Business Critical Objectives.
- A review of the information/data intensive business challenges across the organisation or within specific areas of the business
- An understanding of how data assets could be better leveraged to address the business priorities and challenges facing your organisation today and in the near future
- Identification of key issues across the Lines of Business (LOBs), with current enterprise data assets utilisation and availability
- An Assessment of the current architectural capabilities to support business priorities and challenges and identification of the gaps (current IT Landscape)
- Definition of key functionality requirements in the analytics space for various LOB user groups
- Provision of a prioritised sequence of business and technology activities to close gaps and create competitive advantage
- Provision of recommendations on business controls and data governance to ensure information is managed as a capital asset
- Outlining a recommended Data and Analytics Agenda Roadmap for executing the necessary activities required to achieve the desired business objectives and outcomes
- Prioritisation of projects based on: benefits, indicative timeline, dependencies to create an aligned solution roadmap