Salesforce.com has become a de facto choice for organisations to gain the agility and cost benefits of a cloud-based sales and marketing automation platform.
Analytics for Salesforce Data
The analytic solutions that have emerged around Salesforce.com fail to adequately deal with this issue, leaving customers with complex and expensive integration projects.
By delivering an analytic platform for data analysts in sales and marketing, Tridant enables clients to blend and enrich all relevant data, whether it is customer web activity stored in a Hadoop deployment, packaged third-party customer and market data, or Excel data containing customer segmentation models. This insight is critical to identifying new revenue opportunities, optimising marketing campaign effectiveness, improving planning and forecasting accuracy, setting sales team deployment strategies, and more.
Key capabilities for Salesforce Analytics:
- A packaged data download connector to easily extract data from Salesforce.com
- A packaged data upload connector to rapidly upload enriched data to Salesforce.com
- Rapid integration of Salesforce.com with any other data source without the need to engage IT
Leveraging Salesforce & CRM for Planning & Forecasting
Adaptive Insights provides sales forecasting, quota planning, analytics and reporting, all unified with Salesforce. Tridant enables clients to drive operation productivity, improve forecast accuracy, accelerate quota planning and power alignment between Sales and Finance through:
- Sales Forecasting & Analysis
- Integrated Sales & Financial Planning
- Reporting & Data Visualisation